Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting...

I've met someone. Someone who has made me willing to stop dating around. We've talked a little. I have no idea if he is even interested in me. But I am definitely interested in him and I think he's worth getting to know better. I have no idea how to go about this. We have a mutual friend but our lives don't intersect anywhere other than our shared friend. I go stupid every time he talks to me. I am not a shy person but when he talks to me or is near me, every thought runs right out of my head. We had a 3 sentence conversation the other night and I'm kicking myself for not continuing the conversation. I know there will be another time but it frustrates me that I am incapable of having a intelligent conversation with him. I will not go stupid the next time I have a chance to talk to him. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Happy to hear from you! I don't mind if you have an opinion different from my own and I'm more than happy to hear it. All I ask is that you be respectful in your delivery. :) Thanks!